We are a company focused on creating online products that improve people's lives. Everyday we create solutions for creative professionals while growing a sustainable company that fosters awesome office culture. 4ormat is our first product, an online portfolio platform that enables anyone to professionally showcase their body of work to clients, employers, patrons, and the world-at-large. We are seeking a talented
UI Designer to join our team, located in downtown Toronto.
Our ideal candidate is a self-motivated, creative individual who wants to make their mark and inspire others to do the same. As a member of our design-focused team, you will have a hand in defining your role and the direction of the business. Your design challenges will be diverse, challenging, and interesting. Your contributions will be respected in a friendly and supportive work environment.
- Design breathtaking interfaces for thousands of creative individuals
- Conceptualize and create intuitive, engaging, and brand-consistent design solutions
- Collaborate closely with the Creative Director and design team on ongoing projects
- Explore and execute new products and features
- Participate in the exploration of new products and venture ideas
- A portfolio full of amazing work
- Passionate about interface design
- Doers: We don't like over-thinking things, we design then iterate.
- A strong visual design portfolio with an extremely keen attention to detail
- Great problem-solving skills; great design is a result of finding the simplest solution to a complex problem
- Very comfortable with Adobe Photoshop
- Works well solo or in a team
- Solid organizational and time-management skills
- Minimum 2 years industry experience
- BA degree or diploma in Graphic Design preferred
- A new retina-display laptop, comfortable chair, desk, and a new monitor at our post-and-beam office located in downtown Toronto
- No clients (this is where you click apply below)
- This a ground-level opportunity at a fast growing company
- Help steer the design direction of your career and our product
- Deadlines are set as a team. Stress is NOT part of our work environment
- Start work at 10:00 AM
- Work alongside talented designers and developers
- See firsthand how design directly affects a business
- Manage your own time. NO micro-management here
- All the espresso you can handle
This is a full-time position reporting to the Creative Director.